The AK Files Forums

The AK Files Forums (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   AK-47s (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I guess I'm being snubbed on this forum (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34208)

creator0203 11-03-2007 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotsky39
Do you think Jen could look into this...?

Finding akpete is like finding the Grail!!! :rofl_smal

Like I said before, "AKPete is my HERO!"

tdbrown1969 11-03-2007 01:25 AM

i am not
 
i am not akpete(jen can check ip address on spammers i wonder if she could run his against those on the board now?).i got the sir snubs alot from a license plate my dad has that has a golfer on it and says sir hacks alot.it dawned on me one night to start signing my snub post sir snubs alot.as you can see with me having the 1000 post on this thread which was my 900th post since coming on here and having the 9:48 pm birthday snub i take my snubbing seriously.sir snubs alot

3 weelin geezer 11-03-2007 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmcvet
newbie here, and no I am not AK whatsisname. Some of you guys have way too much time on your hands to keep this thread at the top of the list. Way tooooo much time.
:-)

BTW, Semper Fi to all you leather necks.

Perhaps he has changed his name to usmcvet as its been so long that he had time to retire!!

As far as I know I am the one with the 21:48 posting. Who else claims it?

Max-Guy 11-03-2007 09:43 PM

tdbrown got the honors. The board converts all time to the time zone you are in. tdbrown1969 is in the same time zone as AKpete, so he posted that the time to post was 9:48. You and I are in the same time zone so we see that the time was supposed to be 7:48.

-- Max

tdbrown1969 11-03-2007 11:59 PM

gotta be on top of the differant time zones
 
when i posted at 9:48 pm my computer actually said 10:48 pm so i had to watch and when it was 10:46 pm i typed out my message and waited 2 min. and submited it.the time of my post came out to be 9:48 pm clearly making me the first to post exactly 1 year from akpete.i would have posted in the a.m. but i had to give my dad a hand working on his tractor.it is 11:59 here now post time should be 10:59,tdbrown

Trotsky39 11-04-2007 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max-Guy
tdbrown got the honors. The board converts all time to the time zone you are in. tdbrown1969 is in the same time zone as AKpete, so he posted that the time to post was 9:48. You and I are in the same time zone so we see that the time was supposed to be 7:48.

-- Max


Wait a minute here. How the hell do you know akpete is in the same time zone as TD!?!

I smell a snubbing conspiracy here.

tdbrown1969 11-04-2007 12:25 AM

simple
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trotsky39
Wait a minute here. How the hell do you know akpete is in the same time zone as TD!?!

I smell a snubbing conspiracy here.

see post above this one.not in the same time zone.i had to post 1 hour later to get my post to be at the correct time.tdbrown

allesennogwat 11-04-2007 07:07 PM

snub

tdbrown1969 11-08-2007 02:14 AM

for the sake of snub
 
SNUB for the heck of it,sir snubs alot

allesennogwat 11-09-2007 01:38 PM

snub

lextech 11-10-2007 02:30 PM

Snub snub AKPete

jklein_1968 11-10-2007 04:39 PM

I tripped over a snub in the front yard. Which one of you guys dropped it there?

tdbrown1969 11-10-2007 09:07 PM

my snub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jklein_1968
I tripped over a snub in the front yard. Which one of you guys dropped it there?

so thats were i lost my snub.if i pm you my address can you ship it back?sir snubs alot

jklein_1968 11-10-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdbrown1969
so thats were i lost my snub.if i pm you can you ship it back?sir snubs alot


Your snub got my snub pregnant -- so I can return after we determine fair distribution of snub offspring. :)

ENGLISH MIKE 11-10-2007 10:39 PM

I do hope you all wash your hands after snubbing - wouldn't want to see an epidemic of AK Petes here. :uhoh_smal

dstorm1911 11-10-2007 10:45 PM

I'd just like to know WHO AKpete resurected himself as way back then! Come on admit it Ding ya really are AKPETE aren't you? ;)

tdbrown1969 11-11-2007 12:40 AM

snubberific
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jklein_1968
Your snub got my snub pregnant -- so I can return after we determine fair distribution of snub offspring. :)

1 for me, 2 for you,1 for me, 2 for you.:sidegrin_

tdbrown1969 11-11-2007 12:42 AM

who is that masked man
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dstorm1911
I'd just like to know WHO AKpete resurected himself as way back then! Come on admit it Ding ya really are AKPETE aren't you? ;)

what we need to do is find all those that signed on in the begining of november of 06 and sort through and see if we can find him,sir snubs alot

Rio 11-11-2007 11:24 AM

snub? :tongue_sm

allesennogwat 11-11-2007 01:19 PM

snub

Johnc 11-15-2007 12:03 AM

SNUB...g'nite all zzzzzzzzz

tdbrown1969 11-15-2007 01:07 AM

deer snub
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnc
SNUB...g'nite all zzzzzzzzz

good morning snub,12;06 am it is offically deer season in michigan,sir snubs alot

Mandaree36 11-16-2007 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by usmcvet
newbie here, and no I am not AK whatsisname. Some of you guys have way too much time on your hands to keep this thread at the top of the list. Way tooooo much time.
:-)

BTW, Semper Fi to all you leather necks.


Did you say...........SNUB.

Snub you very much! :laugh_sma

rra1251 11-19-2007 12:07 AM

Ahh, what the heck.. Snub..

allesennogwat 11-19-2007 12:59 AM

snub

jmwilson 11-19-2007 11:55 PM

I cannot believe youse guys are still giving pete the snub.


:(

creator0203 11-20-2007 12:05 AM

Pete is the ultimate snubber

jmwilson 11-20-2007 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENGLISH MIKE
I do hope you all wash your hands after snubbing - wouldn't want to see an epidemic of AK Petes here. :uhoh_smal

Dang Mike, if you handled some of the things that I do, you would wash your hands before snubbing.


:small_gri

jmwilson 11-20-2007 12:25 AM

Well snub me backwards.

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/6316/snubmn2.png

tdbrown1969 11-20-2007 12:34 AM

JMSNUB IS BACK
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jmwilson

WELL YOU DID PRETTY GOOD AT SNUBBING US JMWILSON BUT YOU COULD NOT STAY AWAY COULD YOU.GLAD YOUR BACK.SIR SNUBS ALOT

creator0203 11-20-2007 12:40 AM

Still tossing around the idea of renting that signature space :D

jmwilson 11-20-2007 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdbrown1969
WELL YOU DID PRETTY GOOD AT SNUBBING US JMWILSON BUT YOU COULD NOT STAY AWAY COULD YOU.GLAD YOUR BACK.SIR SNUBS ALOT


You got that right td. Well, I headed to the lake tomorrow morning for a few days.

Hey creator0203, I need the money, so...


There is a deer at the end of my shooting lane or range that is rubbing a cedar tree the size of my leg. If everything works out, I'm gona snub him.



:D

allesennogwat 11-20-2007 12:33 PM

snub

jmwilson 11-20-2007 09:50 PM

post snub

jmwilson 11-21-2007 12:44 AM

pre snub


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2017 The AK FIles