The AK Files Forums

The AK Files Forums (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   AK-47s (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I guess I'm being snubbed on this forum (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34208)

jklein_1968 01-13-2008 09:44 PM

I missed the snubbing milestone again -- Drats

the eXiLe 01-14-2008 03:21 AM

snub

allesennogwat 01-14-2008 03:56 AM

snub

Texgunner 01-14-2008 03:44 PM

Still being snubbed? Man, that's too bad...that's a whole lot of snubbin' goin' on.

jmwilson 01-16-2008 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 weelin geezer
Sorry to hear about that wilson. Hopefully you'll be able to go catch another soon.

February the 3rd, if nothing don't snub me. :cry_small

jmwilson 01-16-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdbrown1969
here's snubbing you jmsnub:laugh_sma new year snub,sir snubs alot

Hey, jmsnub! I like it. :rofl_smal

jmwilson 01-16-2008 01:37 AM

One post count snub.

jmsnub :small_gri

tdbrown1969 01-16-2008 01:48 AM

classic snub

classic snubs=here's snubbing at you kid.frankly my dear i don't give a snub.sir snubs alot

DeanD 01-16-2008 02:10 AM

You can get snubbed by liberals for displaying Black Talons.

allesennogwat 01-16-2008 03:14 AM

snub

the eXiLe 01-16-2008 05:43 AM

s n u b

allesennogwat 01-19-2008 05:09 AM

snub

jklein_1968 01-19-2008 10:01 AM

A snub is a snub

the eXiLe 01-19-2008 10:39 AM

To snub or not to snub, that is the question.

6526 01-19-2008 05:49 PM

snub early,,,snub often!

dstorm1911 01-19-2008 10:33 PM

O.K THATS IT!!! EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD IS UNDER ARREST FOR SOLICITATION OF POST COUNT! Step over against the wall and assume the position......... hands on ankles feet shoulder width apart..... as soon as backup gets here your all goin in for post count whorin.........

Now we'll work out some kinda community service for some of ya.... house arrest for others...

HEY you slinkin off into the shadows! Git back over here...

I can't believe ya'll have STILL got this thread going!! so sad....... so many post addicts all in one seedy filthy lil slummy thread groveling for post counts....... well YOUR ALL SNUBBED!!! ;) ya outa be ashamed of yourselves, what would your mothers think if they saw ya all out here sellin yourselves for a few post counts? Would you be proud to have em see you scramblin around the filth scoopin up fallen post counts? An Exile get yer filthy fingers off that underage post count ya dirty old man!

Ding.... per your agreement to testify against the others your free to go

Operator 01-19-2008 10:57 PM

my first SNUB . . . racks my posts all the way up to 5!!! :D

Koyotejager 01-19-2008 11:07 PM

BUNS

And like the sands of time......
So go our lives.

Viragos 01-19-2008 11:18 PM

It was a slow Saturday night at the sites. Went to Main Street and there was nobody to hurl insults at McCain, not even any Ron Paul people ranting. Wasn’t even any “America is doomed” threads. So I cut down a side street and there in front of me was the Snubitorium. There was a dim light on and I went in. There, scrawled on the walls was the history of Snub. Laid out in chronological order. As I read, I began to feel the power of Snub enter me. Soon I understood Snub. I could see the many snubinations that existed all around us and affected our daily lives. It was then that I realized that I had become Snub. The realization that I, to could snub was an overwhelming feeling and released me from the anti-snubbite I had always been. I SNUB YOU! I yelled at whomever had made that first post so very long ago and added my scribbles to the long line that seemed would go on forever.

As I left the Snubitorium, I felt a deep sense of satisfaction and empowerment. I turned the corner back on main street and disappeared into the night.

Mandaree36 01-19-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Operator
my first SNUB . . . racks my posts all the way up to 5!!! :D

What is this... :uhoh_smal

A virgin snubber....with five posts.... :tongue_sm

tsk tsk....get to posting!!! :wink_smal

Might I add a snub for the newbie....hey I am a newbie sponsor snubber...that is truly snubberific of me...if I do say so myself...

Or wait....Snub me for being a snubber who snubbed for a newbie snubber with ony one snub... :D

Operator 01-19-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandaree36
What is this... :uhoh_smal

A virgin snubber....with five posts.... :tongue_sm

tsk tsk....get to posting!!! :wink_smal

Might I add a snub for the newbie....hey I am a newbie sponsor snubber...that is truly snubberific of me...if I do say so myself...

Or wait....Snub me for being a snubber who snubbed for a newbie snubber with ony one snub... :D

Mandaree....if I snub you will that make me the FIRST to snub a sponsor snubber? Uhh....and does that put me back to virgin staus....:uhoh_smal
Consider yourself SNUBBED....:tongue_sm

Mandaree36 01-19-2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Mandaree....if I snub you will that make me the FIRST to snub a sponsor snubber? Uhh....and does that put me back to virgin staus....:uhoh_smal
Consider yourself SNUBBED....:tongue_sm

Nicely played newbie...

Very well put snub..ahh the snub grasshopper now snubs the master snubber :uhoh_smal

You are now a full fledged snubber :D

I can see you are gonna fit right in here - welcome to the family - not sure if I should congratulate you or offer my condolences for being a member of this family :laugh_sma

jmwilson 01-20-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Do I get any extra points if I snub a certain moderator like DStorm???

Just asking....... :D

one snub = one point :wink_smal

jmsnub :laugh_sma

jmwilson 01-20-2008 01:12 AM

Hey Operator, I think we should snub Hillary, with a pencil of course.

:cool_smal

3 weelin geezer 01-20-2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmwilson
Hey Operator, I think we should snub Hillary, with a pencil of course.
:cool_smal

Just looking at hillary makes me want to put my own eyes out! I bet when her momma went to enter her in an ugly contest, they turned her away.....NO PROFESSIONALS ALLOWED!!

Personally, I would use a baby to punch her. Makes a bigger statement than if I do it and they can't put the baby in jail for assault!

Mandaree36 01-20-2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

Just looking at hillary makes me want to put my own eyes out! I bet when her momma went to enter her in an ugly contest, they turned her away.....NO PROFESSIONALS ALLOWED!!

Personally, I would use a baby to punch her. Makes a bigger statement than if I do it and they can't put the baby in jail for assault!

Snub you...

Penalty snub for not having a snub in a snub forum...

Koyotejager 01-20-2008 02:29 AM

Have you seen Hillarys BUNS?

Koyotejager 01-20-2008 02:30 AM

Make me a sammitch.

Koyotejager 01-20-2008 02:32 AM

OH,OH. The Storm is back.

Koyotejager 01-20-2008 02:33 AM

Everybody scatter. La cucarachas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koyotejager 01-20-2008 02:37 AM

Vamadoes IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Koyotejager 01-20-2008 02:38 AM

POST COUNT SNUB

dstorm1911 01-20-2008 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koyotejager
OH,OH. The Storm is back.

Yea was tryin to decide... to snub or not to snub, I mean people the guys fantasizin bout a Hillary sandwich!! Now if that don't deserve snubin then I'm not sure what does.... then again.. well the guy is fantasizin bout a Hillary sandwich so isn't he really already done far worst to himself with his own thoughts than we can even dream to accomplish with a mere snub?

What the hell SNUB!!! But ya don't rank a color snub cause to be honest..... them Hillary sandwiche fantasies are quite disturbing to say the least!!!

Operator.... Ya gotta be careful with that Mod snubbin..... some might make your post count meter start runnin backwards :D then ya'd have to go after that full member status the long way around....... or maybe not..... hmmmm if ya went backwards to sub 0 would ya then have 9999999999 post count?? by the way Consider yourself
SNUBED what can I say.... can't risk runnin ya backwards........ ya might end up ownin the joint LOL!! after all none of us knows what happens when ya hit 9999999999............

Koyotejager 01-20-2008 02:50 AM

A Hillary sammitch? That's freekin disgusting. That's some fantasy world ya got there Storm.

Hillary can make a sammitch FOR me, so long as she remains fully clothed and she leaves her teeth in her mouth and it is shut up.

Oh, yeah. Snub back! :laugh_sma

jmwilson 01-20-2008 03:07 AM

Quote:

I don't think so. They would would just ban babies.

jmsnub :small_gri