The AK Files Forums

The AK Files Forums (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   AK-47s (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I guess I'm being snubbed on this forum (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34208)

fullautotogo 08-28-2008 08:35 PM

:AR15firin http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gifhttp://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...06/crybaby.gif

vz58kid 08-28-2008 08:39 PM

:notworthy That is funny as Hell! Picture of Sparky? :huh_small

fullautotogo 08-28-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vz58kid
:notworthy That is funny as Hell! Picture of Sparky? :huh_small

nah just having a little fun with ak peter!

fullautotogo 08-28-2008 08:49 PM

http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n...aby_photo_.jpg

fullautotogo 08-28-2008 08:50 PM

dug this one out of the safe just for you ak peter. the original snub. 1906 h&r snuby.




http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n...rum/pistol.jpg

ronin 08-29-2008 07:35 AM

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Artillery.jpg

fullautotogo 08-29-2008 11:06 PM

there was once a snub
from snubtucket!
run his mouth on the files
and got snubed for it!



snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub

30 round fullauto snub!


and a little snub for bobehead!

vz58kid 08-29-2008 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fullautotogo
there was once a snub
from snubtucket!
run his mouth on the files
and got snubed for it!



snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub snub

30 round fullauto snub!


and a little snub for bobehead!

Very funny! But you aint no poet, and ya know it!
SNUB! :rofl_smal

fullautotogo 08-29-2008 11:15 PM

SNUBOFF

fullautotogo 08-29-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vz58kid
Very funny! But you aint no poet, and ya know it!
SNUB! :rofl_smal


so true, the best i could do! :D

Firefly 08-29-2008 11:21 PM

I thought it was alright,by the way SNUB

fullautotogo 08-29-2008 11:22 PM

be verwe quiwet i'm snubing akpete!

allesennogwat 08-29-2008 11:36 PM

snub

vz58kid 08-29-2008 11:58 PM

:D There once was a little feller, :mad:
who also was a fart smeller. :eek:
whose name was akPete, :clown:
since he always peed on his feet. :headbang:
Then one little day while pete was :_penguin:
on his merry way ,he stopped by the AK Files way! :angel1:
and he put up a dumb post, of which he was the host. :rolleyes:
And all he wanted to know, was how to make his AK go? :ak47:
But no one told him so! :finger_wa :the_finge
Then akPete went away, and hadnt been seen to this day! :_penguin:

Ted Bundy 08-30-2008 01:37 AM

Snub...And Yes I posted Just To Get 280 Posts ! LOL

vz58kid 08-30-2008 01:47 AM

Damn now, we got Ted Bundy snubbing! I thought he got snubbed out yrs. ago.
I just cant believe my Poetry is being snubbed! Oops i forgot this is the snub page! Well Snubb you all! SNUBB!

fullautotogo 08-30-2008 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vz58kid
:D There once was a little feller, :mad:
who also was a fart smeller. :eek:
whose name was akPete, :clown:
since he always peed on his feet. :headbang:
Then one little day while pete was :_penguin:
on his merry way ,he stopped by the AK Files way! :angel1:
and he put up a dumb post, of which he was the host. :rolleyes:
And all he wanted to know, was how to make his AK go? :ak47:
But no one told him so! :finger_wa :the_finge
Then akPete went away, and hadnt been seen to this day! :_penguin:



well it's not horrible. i guess if i had to use one word to describe it it would be...............................eeewww! :D

fullautotogo 08-30-2008 10:55 AM

SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB

vz58kid 08-30-2008 12:48 PM

My daily SNUB! Heh Semiautotogo, Oops i meant fullautotogo, have you checked
your PM lately? Or are you snubbing it too? Well i aint got time for now, a Gunshow is calling me!

creator0203 08-30-2008 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vz58kid
But no one told him so! :finger_wa :the_finge

Thats the best part. got a chuckle out of me!
Other than that it FN sucked
snub

bigwheel 08-30-2008 04:00 PM

Can the snubbed snub?

creator0203 08-30-2008 07:24 PM

Everytime we post but not answer his question we are snubbing him. Though we are the ones truly getting the Magna Snub
He is still my hero:notworthy

fullautotogo 08-30-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creator0203
Everytime we post but not answer his question we are snubbing him. Though we are the ones truly getting the Magna Snub
He is still my hero:notworthy

you gotta have faith creator, some day he'll show back up here to run his mouth and all our dilegence will pay off!












SNUB

Ted Bundy 08-31-2008 04:18 AM

Haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by vz58kid
Damn now, we got Ted Bundy snubbing! I thought he got snubbed out yrs. ago.
I just cant believe my Poetry is being snubbed! Oops i forgot this is the snub page! Well Snubb you all! SNUBB!


Ted Bundy 08-31-2008 04:19 AM

Ohh Yeah...Snub

fredieusa 08-31-2008 08:11 AM

geee this thread is still up...

fredieusa 08-31-2008 08:11 AM

dammet - I have only 12 posts ..

fredieusa 08-31-2008 08:13 AM

now it sez 13

AK shooter 08-31-2008 08:46 AM

Hurricane Gustav SNUB!

ronin 08-31-2008 08:49 AM

SNUB
NUBS
UBSN
BSNU
SNUB

fullautotogo 08-31-2008 07:51 PM

SNUB SNUB SNUB SNUB

vz58kid 08-31-2008 09:09 PM

I still say akPete is the Master Snubber! And a good snub to you all! :small_gri

ENGLISH MIKE 08-31-2008 09:14 PM

Backhanded snub:

BUNS :p

gigolo 09-01-2008 12:17 AM

Back online snub

vz58kid 09-01-2008 12:27 AM

S
N
U
B
!

A vertical Snub! :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2017 The AK FIles