The AK Files Forums

The AK Files Forums (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/index.php)
-   AK-47s (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I guess I'm being snubbed on this forum (http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34208)

tedbo 12-14-2006 09:04 AM

I want a re-snub! :rofl_smal

flopshot 12-14-2006 10:47 AM

i can't figure our how to read the expiration date on my snub.
would i be wise in retracting it and placing a fresh one ?

sjohnson 12-14-2006 12:00 PM

For a short snub, which would be better:

SBS (Short Barreled Snub) with it's $200 stamp and $200 transfer fee

or

AOS (Any Other Snub) with it's $200 stamp and $5 transfer fee

Or would you just do it as a snub-nosed pistol?

lextech 12-14-2006 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronin
Oh come on Creator, of course the snubmaster is snubbing all of us. We all know he exists but lack proof. Whatever you do, don't upset him because he likes firearms.

Oh yes, "He" is out there. We all know the one who pulls the strings behind the snubs: The Government- Snub Snub SNUB!!!!
And "He" doesnt like guns.

SgtRock2 12-14-2006 11:53 PM

Has he left yet; is it safe to come out? :wink_smal

ronin 12-15-2006 01:22 AM

Now you know what the men in black really do ... they snub and they do it real quietly from the shadows.

grosser Vati 12-15-2006 01:41 AM

nicole richie snubbed me !

walruskid74 12-15-2006 07:00 AM

GOTTA WAIT

i used up all my snubs for 2006, now i have to wait until 2007 before a can snub again. damn imposed limits and regulations! remember back when snubbing was un regulated? whats next, a snubbing permit?

44rdv4rk 12-15-2006 05:57 PM

is it too late for me to snub?

creator0203 12-15-2006 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 44rdv4rk
is it too late for me to snub?

That is the slacker snub. Not too late, just alittle late.

mcamp 12-15-2006 09:52 PM

This is the funniest damn thread....I love it.:rofl_smal

gigolo 12-15-2006 09:58 PM

Yo,walruskid,don't worry about being out of snubs. Contact F E M A . They will give you a new set of snubs ,and a trailer.

ronin 12-15-2006 11:29 PM

Now if we can just come up with Christmas jingles that involve snubbing. That would really take us to a new high in lows.

O come, all ye snubbersl, joyful and triumphant,
Come ye, O come ye, to the the Board.
Come and behold the snubs, some of them really flubbed;

O come, let us snub them,
We really are bored.

creator0203 12-15-2006 11:38 PM

Sometimes I cant help but snub. Cant see through all of the glass. Target collection. WOW, I really gotto clean this shit up. And dust too.
snub
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...3/DSC00486.jpg
Oh, and yes those are Black Talons :D

Story 12-16-2006 12:59 AM

Artwork, labeled 'Sin-snub'
http://www.rusearching.com/goodnews/images/sin-snub.jpg

flopshot 12-16-2006 09:34 AM

People all over the world (everybody)
Join hands (join)
Start a snub train, snub train
People all over the world (all the world, now)
Join hands (snub ride)
Start a snub train (snub ride), snub train

snub-snub-snub-snub

lextech 12-16-2006 12:47 PM

Creator, for your poor house keeping skills you will receive one snub. Now get out there smash all those bottles in the road and dust that desk. And get all that ammo in mags, when criminals break in, they will snub you if you have to take time to load.

partymember 12-16-2006 02:04 PM

OH! Uh...YES, YES! Ohhhhhhh...snub me harder...uh...uh...YES!

chrry 12-16-2006 02:43 PM

To all the snubbers out there, MARRY CHRISTMAS, you to (AKPETE). Without you i would have alot less threads on this forum. Thanks to all who have helped me with my builds in 2006. Hope every one has a great holiday. Paul-Texas

creator0203 12-16-2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lextech
Creator, for your poor house keeping skills you will receive one snub. Now get out there smash all those bottles in the road and dust that desk. And get all that ammo in mags, when criminals break in, they will snub you if you have to take time to load.

I bagged them up for target practice. I REFUSE TO DUST!
SNUB

3 weelin geezer 12-17-2006 02:08 AM

Quote:

Thats one mighty small desk. I would have to place an arm on one side of that stuff and just clear that tabletop in one snappy snub. I hate it when my desk gets like that and I can hardly move my track ball. Oh, wait, its not supposed to move but I need elbow room. LOTS of elbow room or I go snubs! I love your molotov coctail collection though. I just can't seem to drink quick enough beer/ale/peewater (light beer...YEECHH!)

3 weelin geezer 12-17-2006 02:11 AM

Why is it people say 'merry christmas' and 'happy new year' ? Why not 'happy christmas' and 'merry new year' or maybe elated christmas and a gay new year or.....? Allow me to consult my thesaurus again...

Whats there to be so happy and merry or elated or gay or whatever over anyways? Well, besides drinking all that japanese liquor?

lextech 12-17-2006 02:20 PM

Have a Fabulous Christmas and a Very Gay New Year! 3 wheeler

creator0203 12-17-2006 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 weelin geezer
Thats one mighty small desk. I would have to place an arm on one side of that stuff and just clear that tabletop in one snappy snub. I hate it when my desk gets like that and I can hardly move my track ball. Oh, wait, its not supposed to move but I need elbow room. LOTS of elbow room or I go snubs! I love your molotov coctail collection though. I just can't seem to drink quick enough beer/ale/peewater (light beer...YEECHH!)

Drives my wife nuts when I cant seem to take one bottle to the garbage to get another. Thats some good potatoe vodka :D

3 weelin geezer 12-18-2006 01:31 AM

Quote:

Have a Fabulous Christmas and a Very Gay New Year! 3 wheeler

I H8 christmas so I am going to have to snub you for that. I have a few boxes of talons laying around. Last box I bought, I got it at a gun show along with a 9mm pistol I got. Its so nice that this thread although almost being 2 months old has kept up its snubbing spirit. Not like another that started out about video games and has morphed into the battle of the bands.

tedbo 12-18-2006 07:17 PM

Snub you and your very gay New Year!! :rofl_smal :small_gri Just kiddin'!i was in a snubbin' kinda mood ALL DAY and Geeze was the best target!(talk about a target rich environment!! :p )

tedbo 12-18-2006 07:19 PM

Oh,I ASSUME it is OK to just call ya GEEZE as I can only type one finger at a time?If not,a :p SNUB on you!

lextech 12-18-2006 10:45 PM

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa there 3Wheeler. Dont be step'n up to the boys from the south: PANTERA!!!!!! Dont make me start quote'n lyrics. Snub you for dis'n on the video game thread, I aint had that much fun in a while.

Tedbo, did I see you snubbing on another board? You will incure a 2 minute penalty in the Snub box for snubbing outa bounds.

tedbo 12-18-2006 11:09 PM

Lextech,yup,guilty as charged!I am not really picking on Geezer it's just that I saw his profile and I got boots older than him!My name is tedbo and I'm a snubaholic....... :angel_sma

3 weelin geezer 12-19-2006 02:18 AM

Say, what??? don't try to jive me Mr. That is grounds for a snub-ball. I'm gonna have to give it to ya later because it hasn't snubbed just yet but it should by morning or so they said on the news. Boots...Pfft! Thats not my REAL birthday. Just somthin I put usually. I was really born on the 30th of Febuary. Kinda leap-leap year. So, Im not really old. I am really like around 4 years old :wink_smal

creator0203 12-19-2006 02:26 AM

Quote:

Say, what??? don't try to jive me Mr. That is grounds for a snub-ball. I'm gonna have to give it to ya later because it hasn't snubbed just yet but it should by morning or so they said on the news. Boots...Pfft! Thats not my REAL birthday. Just somthin I put usually. I was really born on the 30th of Febuary. Kinda leap-leap year. So, Im not really old. I am really like around 4 years old :wink_smal

Am I that drunk, or are you as drunk as I R right now? :p

jarhead4life 12-19-2006 08:03 AM

don't know how to make the pic appear in the post

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...8&ctime=180255

tedbo 12-19-2006 10:44 AM

Sigh....snubbed again..... :p

100 posts!!On a snubbin',nonetheless! :p :p :p :p :p

evilempire 12-19-2006 11:01 AM

A few more posts and I'll give a "proper" snub...

Story 12-19-2006 02:25 PM

Quote:

[Flipping to an obscure page in FM 22-5] "Translator, post!"

lextech 12-20-2006 12:34 AM

I think Kvar Snubbed Santa this year! There is a package in my living room that Im not allowed near and is "the wrong order". Snub you Kvar!!!!

3 weelin geezer 12-20-2006 11:01 AM

Damn! jarhead, I can see how you would drink all those bottles but how are you going to use each of the rifles? You only need one. As for the image, if wherever you put that pic doesn't have an 'img picture /img' link like photobucket, just click on the img button, put your pic's address in the middle and click img again to finish it off. Then your pic just comes up or you can put the link in there as you did.

3 weelin geezer 12-20-2006 11:05 AM

Lextech, I am going to have to gif you a refund on that snubball because the weatherwoman is on crack. It didn't snub yesterday and it didn't snub today yet either. In fact, it doesn't look like its going to snub afterall. It is just windy so I guess I can give you some wind in a bottle or something.

Story 12-21-2006 10:45 AM

I'm dreaming of a snub Christmas, just like the ones I used to know....

John32369 12-21-2006 01:23 PM

Damn, I believe the could be considered "The Snub from Hell!"