View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 01:47 AM   #18
TX_1821
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 185967
Default DDI Shit-Shotgun 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox1064 View Post
One thing I noticed several years ago was the DDI owner's ego. It was friggin huge and he blew so much smoke up people's ass that I just really was turned off by that. Recall the declaration of WAR against PSA, CAI and IO?

But then when things got to "Why should we trust DDI?" Troy Sellars was the answer. Troy is gone and surprisingly that seems a mute point now.

That was followed by the Shotgun debacle. Claims that the shotty would be what a Saiga and VEPR wanted to be.

The thing about an all nitrided then painted rifle turned into "Exactly what is nitrided and what ain't?"

Then the little claims. Like the video where he states "We are seeing 1 MOA from these rifles". Well when asked about that claim he says it wasn't an accuracy guarantee. Really? Good. Because others were not seeing that level of accuracy.

Finally from my POV, most all posts about DDI include a story of how grand the CS is and how fast the turn around was on warranty claims. A LOT!

Overall, if the rifles are that good, you'd not be asking "What happened?"

That's what I saw...

This Exactly! Lol

Guy came on here to pump up his stock, which is very understandable ya know.....
But the way he'd say it was waaayyy out of line/exagerated, I thought.

Making claims of DDI 12, being leagues above Vepr 12 (Or Saiga 12 not entirely sure)
What a joke.

Then ol' boy just pulled a disappearing act when the shotgun came to pieces, living up to Destructive Devices Industries name at least

Last but not least the freakin prick was Never a vendor/sponsor or anything Ever!!!
Even made claims of sending like 5K or 10K rounds to Rob Ski for testing, never did.
Also I believe never sending a fellow member here the "American AK" for hardness testing. That was stated he would do.
Guy has balls and a loose mouth is all I see.

Pretty much this OP.

TX_1821 is online now   Reply With Quote