Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AK-47s

Notices

Old 11-13-2017, 09:34 PM   #36
Silas

AKaholic #: 185102

Quote:
Originally Posted by savagebrother View Post
You guys amaze me!!! Nobody not one of you has said where they get all there money from???? The scum bag users in this country!!! As long as we keep treating our illegal drug users the same as traffic violators instead of the traitors they are. Well then we get what we deserve!!! We cut out the users we cut out the money, and that's a fact.
We need to have a war against illegal drug users, NOW!!!!
SB
A war on illegal drug users and a war on drugs, now we're talking, then we will be able to round them all up at once. One war is going great, I'm sure two will be better.
Silas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 05:12 PM   #37
4mula
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 183879

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worm View Post

"Scumbag users in this country." Sure, many are scumbags. Many aren't. Many who don't use "illegal" drugs are scumbags too. Many who drink alcohol, one of the most dangerous drugs on the planet are scumbags. Big deal. If they aren't personally fucking with you, then what they're doing to themselves, illegal or not, is none of your concern. It becomes their concern when YOU support fucking with them.

Give it the fuck up already.
His yours and my tax dollars are used to treat junkies.
He has every right to say/believe his opinion.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:31 PM   #38
Worm
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 170245

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mula View Post
His yours and my tax dollars are used to treat junkies.
He has every right to say/believe his opinion.
Of course he has every right to state his opinion. I have every right to tell him he's a dumbass for wanting to continue a pointless war, also paid by your tax dollars. Hold the gripe towards those extorting you and spending your money however they want to. The problem lies with government, not people taking drugs. Everyone takes drugs whether illegal or not. Even sex is a drug ffs.

Pretty simple break down for those who fail to understand:
-Government extorts your money to lock people away for taking specific drugs.
-People locked up via war on drugs kept alive using more government extorted tax dollars.
-War on drugs ruins tons of lives and wastes tons of your money.

And the people locked up for making an personal choice are the problem so we need to waste tons more money and lives..?

Jesus.

I mean, who in their right mind would 1) use the excuse "It wastes our tax dollars!" while advocating we waste more tax dollars ramping up an already failed "war" while 2) complaining about the cartels who exist BECAUSE OF PROHIBITION. ?

If someone wants to kill themselves taking heroin or crack, let them. They're gonna find the shit whether it's legal or not. Hell, alcohol takes 100k+ lives/year. Should we "wage a war?" No. Because it brought even more violence when it was tried. Because violent cartels form. Because it's a total waste of earnings, time and lives. We need to stop trying to decide "what's best" for people and acting like there's one "right way" to live while opening our eyes to the fact that the drugs that are illegal are illegal because it fills pockets. That's it.

You don't wanna waste tax dollars? Then stop advocating wasting tax dollars.

I'm not going to continue this argument because if someone's of adult age and can't figure this shit out already it's pointless to try to point out the obvious to them and it's irrelevant anyways. So, this is where it ends for me. Just pisses me tf off that people can't figure this ridiculousness out.

Last edited by Worm; 11-14-2017 at 07:05 PM.
Worm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:25 PM   #39
El Trollo Mejor
Curio & Relic
Contributor

AKaholic #: 186187

Orale, my kinda thread

íNunca capitule!

None of the above is legal advice, ese. All posts are the mere opinion of El Trollo. Think of abuelita before doing anything that might make you a criminal.
El Trollo Mejor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 10:46 PM   #40
chillypepper

AKaholic #: 176015

I like beer.

and shiney stuff too.
chillypepper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:23 AM   #41
boutcha
Curio & Relic
Contributor

AKaholic #: 172420

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillypepper View Post
my previous boss bought a house in IP, Viktor (Ukrainian kid, I worked with) and I stayed there for the remodel of the house. Pretty much a joke of a job and we did 2-3 hour lunches at the bar a couple doors down and more than once I woke up on a fold up cot at the beach hotel another block down. We'd sit on the balcony and try to watch the bull fight arena with the bino's but that wasn't all that great.

Never crossed the border cause of my ccw.I may not have mentioned that I grew up in SD county and left my senior year of high school years before I went this. Got to sit and watch lots of "immigration" in the middle of the night though. There used to be a clear trail across that swap that the jarheads have(had? been a while I ain't sure these days). Never saw any guns that weren't on a cops hip or military bird. but what a great party town at that time.
Seen lots of that myself.
Had to swap the steering wheel column in my old Chevy Blazer twice.
It was cheaper buying the whole column than fixing the tilt and ignition they'd tear out trying to steal a "get away from here" hunk of junk.

Helicopters at all hours living that close to the border.
They wear looking for those guys with wet pants up to knee or hip level.

I do miss the great local food.
Carne Asada for days at a time.

NEW Hungarian IWD Stock Set $165
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319273
boutcha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:21 AM   #42
chillypepper

AKaholic #: 176015

Quote:
Originally Posted by boutcha View Post

I do miss the great local food.
Carne Asada for days at a time.
Tex mex is okay enough, but no comparison to so cal. the food is the one thing I really miss about cali. Here in nowhere texas they fry everything. Heck I think they even deep fry the dinner salad at the local diner.
chillypepper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:32 AM   #43
matt640h
Curio & Relic
Contributor

AKaholic #: 166637

Quote:
Tex mex is okay enough, but no comparison to so cal. the food is the one thing I really miss about cali. Here in nowhere texas they fry everything. Heck I think they even deep fry the dinner salad at the local diner.
Would you like Queso with that sir?
matt640h is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 12:19 PM   #44
nalioth
Devil's Advocate & Moderator

AKaholic #: 5678

Quote:
You are in east Texas, which has not yet been overrun by Mexico.

The southern US ( which your part of Texas is considered ) is known for frying everything.
nalioth is online now   Reply With Quote