Go Back   The AK Files Forums > Rifle Forums > AK-47s

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2017, 08:12 PM   #1
gundawg
Member
 
AKaholic #: 173068
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 490
Default Been gone awhile , what happened to DDI?

From few threads I have read seems the bad things happened when they went all American made. Does that sound correct or do I need to worry about my DDI that was made out Hungarian parts I believe.

Thanks for any info

Last edited by gundawg; 03-10-2017 at 08:59 PM.
gundawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:15 PM   #2
longhorn_92
Member
 
AKaholic #: 177190
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundawg View Post
From few threads I have read seems the bad things happened when they went all American made. Does that sound correct or do I need to worry about my DDI that was made out Hungarian pets I believe.

Thanks for any info
What kind of Hungarian pet was your ak made from?
__________________
"If the wasr is a horny whore then the I.O. is a dead trunk hooker." -- DMatteson
longhorn_92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:17 PM   #3
Aceshigh
Lt Topper
 
Aceshigh's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 5008
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SCIF
Posts: 11,906
Default

Hungarian parts kit builds are probably fine.
The core components were made in a real combloc war factory, so I wouldn't worry.

However, DDI "released" all 16 employees including the 13 veterans he touted the day after Christmas, with what looked like a firesale.
So I wouldn't have much faith in the warranty for much longer if Palmetto State parent British equity firm decides to dump them.
__________________


AK Files custom search
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:20 PM   #4
billydonk
Curio & Relic
 
billydonk's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183419
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes
Posts: 2,119
Default

Why would you ever buy a gun made of Hungarian Pets? You sick Fook!
billydonk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:23 PM   #5
Aceshigh
Lt Topper
 
Aceshigh's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 5008
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: SCIF
Posts: 11,906
Default

I bet he posted from a smart phone with auto type ......I hate when mine does that.

I have to edit posts constantly because of grammatical errors my phone tosses in.
__________________


AK Files custom search
Aceshigh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:38 PM   #6
rbox1064
Curio & Relic
Contributor
 
AKaholic #: 173428
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Tuscumbia, Al
Posts: 2,383
Default

One thing I noticed several years ago was the DDI owner's ego. It was friggin huge and he blew so much smoke up people's ass that I just really was turned off by that. Recall the declaration of WAR against PSA, CAI and IO?

But then when things got to "Why should we trust DDI?" Troy Sellars was the answer. Troy is gone and surprisingly that seems a mute point now.

That was followed by the Shotgun debacle. Claims that the shotty would be what a Saiga and VEPR wanted to be.

The thing about an all nitrided then painted rifle turned into "Exactly what is nitrided and what ain't?"

Then the little claims. Like the video where he states "We are seeing 1 MOA from these rifles". Well when asked about that claim he says it wasn't an accuracy guarantee. Really? Good. Because others were not seeing that level of accuracy.

Finally from my POV, most all posts about DDI include a story of how grand the CS is and how fast the turn around was on warranty claims. A LOT!

Overall, if the rifles are that good, you'd not be asking "What happened?"

That's what I saw...
rbox1064 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:00 PM   #7
gundawg
Member
 
AKaholic #: 173068
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
I bet he posted from a smart phone with auto type ......I hate when mine does that.

I have to edit posts constantly because of grammatical errors my phone tosses in.
Yep and while giving toddler a bath so the pets made it though, hahaha
gundawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:06 PM   #8
gundawg
Member
 
AKaholic #: 173068
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox1064 View Post
One thing I noticed several years ago was the DDI owner's ego. It was friggin huge and he blew so much smoke up people's ass that I just really was turned off by that. Recall the declaration of WAR against PSA, CAI and IO?

But then when things got to "Why should we trust DDI?" Troy Sellars was the answer. Troy is gone and surprisingly that seems a mute point now.

That was followed by the Shotgun debacle. Claims that the shotty would be what a Saiga and VEPR wanted to be.

The thing about an all nitrided then painted rifle turned into "Exactly what is nitrided and what ain't?"

Then the little claims. Like the video where he states "We are seeing 1 MOA from these rifles". Well when asked about that claim he says it wasn't an accuracy guarantee. Really? Good. Because others were not seeing that level of accuracy.

Finally from my POV, most all posts about DDI include a story of how grand the CS is and how fast the turn around was on warranty claims. A LOT!

Overall, if the rifles are that good, you'd not be asking "What happened?"

That's what I saw...
Thanks for catching me up, I kind of left about the time the shotgun imported from China I belive were being talked up. I guess I am lucky so far I have a few thousand through mine, and it's fairly accurate, and fit and finish still holding up.
gundawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:08 PM   #9
brawny
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 187460
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Anderson, SC
Posts: 2,350
Default

Pet kits, mute points, what the hell is going on here?
__________________
Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
Let all that you do be done in love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Let not him who girds on his armor boast like him who takes it off.
King Ahab
brawny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:18 PM   #10
Just a Citizen
Not the Sharpest Crayon in the box.
 
Just a Citizen's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 173954
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: PA
Posts: 4,475
Default

failed as a independent company, and are now owned by Palmetto state armories parent company.
__________________
"The right of a citizen to bear arms, in lawful defense of himself or the State, is absolute. He does not derive it from the State government. It is one of the "high powers" delegated directly to the citizen, and `is excepted out of the general powers of government.' A law cannot be passed to infringe upon or impair it, because it is above the law, and independent of the lawmaking power." [Cockrum v. State, 24 Tex. 394, at 401-402 (1859)
Just a Citizen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:29 PM   #11
longhorn_92
Member
 
AKaholic #: 177190
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just a Citizen View Post
failed as a independent company, and are now owned by Palmetto state armories parent company.
And now I'm seeing closeout sales for DDI at $250 off for their US made rifles ($649)...
__________________
"If the wasr is a horny whore then the I.O. is a dead trunk hooker." -- DMatteson
longhorn_92 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 09:58 PM   #12
boutcha
Curio & Relic
Contributor
 
boutcha's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 172420
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 6,398
Default

Pretty sure Banks or Investors were involved.
Just a guess...
__________________
boutcha

NEW Hungarian IWD Stock Set $165
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319273
boutcha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:38 PM   #13
billydonk
Curio & Relic
 
billydonk's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183419
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes
Posts: 2,119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brawny View Post
Pet kits, mute points, what the hell is going on here?
Education has taken a shit in America Brawny. Although I find the older I get the less grammar I remember...
billydonk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:43 PM   #14
rbox1064
Curio & Relic
Contributor
 
AKaholic #: 173428
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Tuscumbia, Al
Posts: 2,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billydonk View Post
Education has taken a shit in America Brawny. Although I find the older I get the less grammar I remember...
Well thanks. It was an educational thread. Never heard of moot point before...
rbox1064 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:19 AM   #15
Ned Flanders
Member
 
Ned Flanders's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 3462
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billydonk View Post
Why would you ever buy a gun made of Hungarian Pets? You sick Fook!
Someone made a working drone out of a pet cat. You really should be more sensitive to others opinions however bizarre they might be. This post is not serious.*



*first sentence is serious.
Ned Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:21 AM   #16
genxgixxer
Curio & Relic
 
genxgixxer's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 179329
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: reno, nevada
Posts: 2,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox1064 View Post
One thing I noticed several years ago was the DDI owner's ego. It was friggin huge and he blew so much smoke up people's ass that I just really was turned off by that. Recall the declaration of WAR against PSA, CAI and IO?

But then when things got to "Why should we trust DDI?" Troy Sellars was the answer. Troy is gone and surprisingly that seems a mute point now.

That was followed by the Shotgun debacle. Claims that the shotty would be what a Saiga and VEPR wanted to be.

The thing about an all nitrided then painted rifle turned into "Exactly what is nitrided and what ain't?"

Then the little claims. Like the video where he states "We are seeing 1 MOA from these rifles". Well when asked about that claim he says it wasn't an accuracy guarantee. Really? Good. Because others were not seeing that level of accuracy.

Finally from my POV, most all posts about DDI include a story of how grand the CS is and how fast the turn around was on warranty claims. A LOT!

Overall, if the rifles are that good, you'd not be asking "What happened?"

That's what I saw...
*moot point
__________________
"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry."
Sent from 52 area
genxgixxer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 12:24 AM   #17
rbox1064
Curio & Relic
Contributor
 
AKaholic #: 173428
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Tuscumbia, Al
Posts: 2,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by genxgixxer View Post
*moot point


rbox1064 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 01:47 AM   #18
TX_1821
Veteran Member
Contributor
 
TX_1821's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 185967
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Arlen Texas
Posts: 1,132
Default DDI Shit-Shotgun 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox1064 View Post
One thing I noticed several years ago was the DDI owner's ego. It was friggin huge and he blew so much smoke up people's ass that I just really was turned off by that. Recall the declaration of WAR against PSA, CAI and IO?

But then when things got to "Why should we trust DDI?" Troy Sellars was the answer. Troy is gone and surprisingly that seems a mute point now.

That was followed by the Shotgun debacle. Claims that the shotty would be what a Saiga and VEPR wanted to be.

The thing about an all nitrided then painted rifle turned into "Exactly what is nitrided and what ain't?"

Then the little claims. Like the video where he states "We are seeing 1 MOA from these rifles". Well when asked about that claim he says it wasn't an accuracy guarantee. Really? Good. Because others were not seeing that level of accuracy.

Finally from my POV, most all posts about DDI include a story of how grand the CS is and how fast the turn around was on warranty claims. A LOT!

Overall, if the rifles are that good, you'd not be asking "What happened?"

That's what I saw...


This Exactly! Lol

Guy came on here to pump up his stock, which is very understandable ya know.....
But the way he'd say it was waaayyy out of line/exagerated, I thought.


Making claims of DDI 12, being leagues above Vepr 12 (Or Saiga 12 not entirely sure)
What a joke.

Then ol' boy just pulled a disappearing act when the shotgun came to pieces, living up to Destructive Devices Industries name at least

Last but not least the freakin prick was Never a vendor/sponsor or anything Ever!!!
Even made claims of sending like 5K or 10K rounds to Rob Ski for testing, never did.
Also I believe never sending a fellow member here the "American AK" for hardness testing. That was stated he would do.
Guy has balls and a loose mouth is all I see.


Pretty much this OP.

__________________
"Warns you about the government everyday...
Was right the whole time"
-Dale Gribble


TX_1821 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 01:51 AM   #19
burninglegs
Curio & Relic
 
burninglegs's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183372
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Location
Posts: 6,011
Default

^ Mel is still waiting for his DDI AK to test and I believe biggun1 was suppose to get one to test too.
burninglegs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 02:13 AM   #20
mengra1
Veteran Member
 
mengra1's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 184774
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 1,197
Default

In a nutshell:


DDI: We are going into production on FORGED AKS!
Us: cool lets see it...

DDI: We are making combo FSBs and side folder and underfolders, teasers on facebook!
Us: cool let's see it...

DDI: FORGED AKS NOW SHIPPING TO DISTRIBUTORS!
Us: cool let's see it...

Us: We have our AKs, now to test...
DDI: cool let's see it, one sent to RobSki!

RobSki: broken extractor guys, ~800 rounds!
Us: not cool...
DDI: we will investigate!

Us: Your extractors are fucked up and sticking out on our guns too DDI...
DDI: Standby while we assess the situation...

RobSki: Ok guys, second extractor broke! Cannot recommend...
Us: Shit...
DDI: Ok guys we have a bad batch of extractors that was left on a table and must have been thrown by mistake into some rifles...

Us: hmmm...ok...


time passes...


DDI: ok guys rumor is true, we have a big merge in the works...
Us: is it PSA?
DDI: can't say....public announcement forthcoming

week later after no public announcement-

DDI: we have partnered with PSA (and fired or let go, (but (maybe?)) relocated our 20+ employees) right before Christmas! it will benefit us both!
Us: cool, lets see it...

Us: ok guys, my side folder stock literally fell off while shoulder firing at the welds...
DDI: ... ...

PSA: We can acknowledge our partner (buy out) of DDI, and look forward to bringing a quality affordable and reliable US produced AK47 to the market, big things to come at shot show!
Us: cool lets see it...

Segway to after release...

Us: my kit is not forged like you lied and said it is and none of my furniture fits, and it is fucked!
PSA: oh, my bad, silly you, we have TIERS of AKs, you owe us $150 more dollars for what we initially promised you for $300. send us your barreled kits, and we will upgrade you (to what we promised you but lied about initially) for free in good faith.


and the beat goes on....
__________________
No worries mate. I have two PSAK47 gen1s in my safe....lol. I wake up at night, I can hear their cast trunnions failing.... --64890
mengra1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 02:19 AM   #21
rbox1064
Curio & Relic
Contributor
 
AKaholic #: 173428
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Tuscumbia, Al
Posts: 2,383
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengra1 View Post
In a nutshell:


DDI: We are going into production on FORGED AKS!
Us: cool lets see it...

DDI: We are making combo FSBs and side folder and underfolders, teasers on facebook!
Us: cool let's see it...

DDI: FORGED AKS NOW SHIPPING TO DISTRIBUTORS!
Us: cool let's see it...

Us: We have our AKs, now to test...
DDI: cool let's see it, one sent to RobSki!

RobSki: broken extractor guys, ~800 rounds!
Us: not cool...
DDI: we will investigate!

Us: Your extractors are fucked up and sticking out on our guns too DDI...
DDI: Standby while we assess the situation...

RobSki: Ok guys, second extractor broke! Cannot recommend...
Us: Shit...
DDI: Ok guys we have a bad batch of extractors that was left on a table and must have been thrown by mistake into some rifles...

Us: hmmm...ok...


time passes...


DDI: ok guys rumor is true, we have a big merge in the works...
Us: is it PSA?
DDI: can't say....public announcement forthcoming

week later after no public announcement-

DDI: we have partnered with PSA (and fired or let go, (but (maybe?)) relocated our 20+ employees) right before Christmas! it will benefit us both!
Us: cool, lets see it...

Us: ok guys, my side folder stock literally fell off while shoulder firing at the welds...
DDI: ... ...

PSA: We can acknowledge our partner (buy out) of DDI, and look forward to bringing a quality affordable and reliable US produced AK47 to the market, big things to come at shot show!
Us: cool lets see it...

Segway to after release...

Us: my kit is not forged like you lied and said it is and none of my furniture fits, and it is fucked!
PSA: oh, my bad, silly you, we have TIERS of AKs, you owe us $150 more dollars for what we initially promised you for $300. send us your barreled kits, and we will upgrade you (to what we promised you but lied about initially) for free in good faith.


and the beat goes on....
The best attribute of DDI was their intentions. But you know that old saying about the highway to hell...
rbox1064 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 02:23 AM   #22
mengra1
Veteran Member
 
mengra1's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 184774
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 1,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbox1064 View Post
The best attribute of DDI was their intentions. But you know that old saying about the highway to hell...
yeah I always root for good product at a reasonable price but they didn't fall from grace, they plummeted like dropping a brick off a high rise...

it's a shame. I don't have skin in the game with ddi, but feel for those that do...

I cant imagine having an ak, and looking at it from time to time having to worry if I should shoot it or not (because it may be unsafe or fail miserably)

maybe that's an extreme, but it wasn't growing pains for ddi. their kit builds were the tits...
__________________
No worries mate. I have two PSAK47 gen1s in my safe....lol. I wake up at night, I can hear their cast trunnions failing.... --64890
mengra1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 06:39 AM   #23
frankstang
member
 
AKaholic #: 172960
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa.
Posts: 2,673
Default

I'm not going to say I saw it coming, I didn't. What I did see was a guy who hit all the key notes to garner a cult following here at the Files. There is a segment of the membership that is very susceptible to hero worship. I'm sure a new wonder boy will be along shortly.
The DDI 12 debacle really stank and the constant praises of excellent customer service seemed to overshadow the fact that a lot of people had to use it to fix less than stellar DDI rifles.
I've been out of the loop for a while and missed the latest chapter in the DDI saga, but from what I'm reading, their new side folder 100% US built AK's aren't living up to expectations after claims of exhaustive testing and retesting before release.
Am I correct in that ?
frankstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 07:18 AM   #24
Mattylight30
Curio & Relic
 
Mattylight30's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 172152
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Springfield, IL
Posts: 4,206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengra1 View Post
In a nutshell:


DDI: We are going into production on FORGED AKS!
Us: cool lets see it...

DDI: We are making combo FSBs and side folder and underfolders, teasers on facebook!
Us: cool let's see it...

DDI: FORGED AKS NOW SHIPPING TO DISTRIBUTORS!
Us: cool let's see it...

Us: We have our AKs, now to test...
DDI: cool let's see it, one sent to RobSki!

RobSki: broken extractor guys, ~800 rounds!
Us: not cool...
DDI: we will investigate!

Us: Your extractors are fucked up and sticking out on our guns too DDI...
DDI: Standby while we assess the situation...

RobSki: Ok guys, second extractor broke! Cannot recommend...
Us: Shit...
DDI: Ok guys we have a bad batch of extractors that was left on a table and must have been thrown by mistake into some rifles...

Us: hmmm...ok...


time passes...


DDI: ok guys rumor is true, we have a big merge in the works...
Us: is it PSA?
DDI: can't say....public announcement forthcoming

week later after no public announcement-

DDI: we have partnered with PSA (and fired or let go, (but (maybe?)) relocated our 20+ employees) right before Christmas! it will benefit us both!
Us: cool, lets see it...

Us: ok guys, my side folder stock literally fell off while shoulder firing at the welds...
DDI: ... ...

PSA: We can acknowledge our partner (buy out) of DDI, and look forward to bringing a quality affordable and reliable US produced AK47 to the market, big things to come at shot show!
Us: cool lets see it...

Segway to after release...

Us: my kit is not forged like you lied and said it is and none of my furniture fits, and it is fucked!
PSA: oh, my bad, silly you, we have TIERS of AKs, you owe us $150 more dollars for what we initially promised you for $300. send us your barreled kits, and we will upgrade you (to what we promised you but lied about initially) for free in good faith.


and the beat goes on....
Good write up.
Mattylight30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 08:38 AM   #25
mengra1
Veteran Member
 
mengra1's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 184774
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Posts: 1,197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattylight30 View Post
Good write up.
thanks. just such a long winded explanation or argument otherwise. It's a shame about DDI, but on to the next, and money better spent elsewhere...
__________________
No worries mate. I have two PSAK47 gen1s in my safe....lol. I wake up at night, I can hear their cast trunnions failing.... --64890
mengra1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:29 AM   #26
64890
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 182849
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Posts: 2,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_1821 View Post
This Exactly! Lol

Guy came on here to pump up his stock, which is very understandable ya know.....
But the way he'd say it was waaayyy out of line/exagerated, I thought.


Making claims of DDI 12, being leagues above Vepr 12 (Or Saiga 12 not entirely sure)
What a joke.

Then ol' boy just pulled a disappearing act when the shotgun came to pieces, living up to Destructive Devices Industries name at least

Last but not least the freakin prick was Never a vendor/sponsor or anything Ever!!!
Even made claims of sending like 5K or 10K rounds to Rob Ski for testing, never did.
Also I believe never sending a fellow member here the "American AK" for hardness testing. That was stated he would do.
Guy has balls and a loose mouth is all I see.


Pretty much this OP.
It was 50k rounds!

All the crap I caught for some of my posts from the DDI kool-aid drinkers, funny then, even funnier now. Even Dumping Brass thread was purged....lol

Tragedy is so many employees got shit on last Christmas.
64890 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:30 AM   #27
David45
Member
 
AKaholic #: 182467
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: So. Florida
Posts: 147
Default

DDI = one failure after another.
Over-promised and over-hyped.
Fillers bragged it was in his nature to LIE! (see another thread)

IMHO, this place has his number and should do what it can to shut his legacy down!

Last edited by David45; 03-11-2017 at 05:36 PM. Reason: spelling correction
David45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:38 AM   #28
Newtopewpew
Senior Member
 
Newtopewpew's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 179830
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Tampa., FL
Posts: 762
Default

"Few threads"???
Newtopewpew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:44 AM   #29
DDI
Veteran Member
 
AKaholic #: 175726
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 1,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David45 View Post
DDI = one failure after another.
Over-promised and over-hyped.
Sellers bragged it was in his nature to LIE! (see another thread)

IMHO, this place has his number and should do what it can to shut his legacy down!
The lieing comment was a joke, read the full thread. And my last name is Fillers, not Sellers. If your going to comment get your facts correct first. The truth will come out soon enough, but for now I can't say anything further.
DDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 10:16 AM   #30
morning would
Curio & Relic
 
morning would's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 168256
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 2,271
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDI View Post
The lieing comment was a joke, read the full thread. And my last name is Fillers, not Sellers. If your going to comment get your facts correct first. The truth will come out soon enough, but for now I can't say anything further.
Lol. Yet another bullshit story that will get added to the above post outlining your stay at the files so far..."I could tell you, but I need to over hype it first and make you wait." This is the story of your existence here. Some of us saw thru it right away.
morning would is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 10:19 AM   #31
billydonk
Curio & Relic
 
billydonk's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 183419
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Land of 10,000 Lakes
Posts: 2,119
Default

I just want to know what the truth is regarding? I'm super stoked and can barely wait.
billydonk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 10:59 AM   #32
nuckldust
Veteran Member
 
nuckldust's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 9533
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GA
Posts: 1,805
Default

What happened? They proved what I already knew.
nuckldust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:15 AM   #33
Jcoop
Mogadishu on The Mississippi
 
Jcoop's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 188459
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Memphis,Tennessee
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDI View Post
The lieing comment was a joke, read the full thread. And my last name is Fillers, not Sellers. If your going to comment get your facts correct first. The truth will come out soon enough, but for now I can't say anything further.
Oh my achin balls with the I can't say anything further . Same B.S. that you spewed when everyone else was talking about the PSA sale. What you sign a non-disclosure agreement? Got a lawyer's pen up your ass?

Total joke
Jcoop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:18 AM   #34
MilitaryArms
Member
 
MilitaryArms's Avatar
 
AKaholic #: 155591
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning would View Post
Lol. Yet another bullshit story that will get added to the above post outlining your stay at the files so far..."I could tell you, but I need to over hype it first and make you wait." This is the story of your existence here. Some of us saw thru it right away.
I've known David Fillers for about 12 years now. In business, and especially with regards to disputes, people can't talk about things because of contracts or pending litigation. I suspect one or both is the case here and only time will tell.

However, I suspect when David can tell the full story it will make for a very interesting read.

I know it's all good fun on the internet to insult and tear others down, but in this case I think you should probably wait until all is revealed. I know I'll be sharing the story when it comes out as I'm sure it's a doozy.
__________________
The Military Arms Channel on YouTube.
MilitaryArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:30 AM   #35
LegioRomanus
Curio & Relic
 
AKaholic #: 167972
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Appalachia
Posts: 2,612
Default

OP, the DDI dude broke the cardinal rule of customer service which is "under promise and over deliver."

He did just the opposite......he "over promised and under delivered."

And anybody knows that AK owners and pretty much ALL gun owners are critical dudes and won't let any small defect pass without flaming the hell out of it on the gun boards.
LegioRomanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2017 The AK FIles