AKaholic #: 181925

24 months for KEYMOD....

Hahahahahaha
Old 11-17-2017, 10:54 AM   #37
Ramey

AKaholic #: 185980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott7891 View Post
The Russians also had unlimited, subsidized funds from the government and paid their workers peanuts. Their only "benefit" was a government-provided tenement room and not being sent to the gulag.

Not defending this company's product but compared to the high cost of living, capitalism (meaning no freebies from the government), government regulations in labor, the environment, etc. in America today those factors will significantly raise the cost for a good American AK that matches the original's standards while still making a decent profit.
Good point.
Ramey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 11:00 AM   #38
Ramey

AKaholic #: 185980

Rediculous
Ramey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 01:11 PM   #39
RockyTop1911
More AKs Please!

AKaholic #: 186184

That is awful and expensive.
"The Constitution is the guide which I never will abandon." George Washington "Runaway government threatens our economic survival, our most cherished institutions, and the very preservation of freedom itself." Ronald Reagan "It depends upon what the meaning of the word is, is." William Jefferson Clinton "I've now been in 57 states." Barack Hussein Obama
RockyTop1911 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 03:23 PM   #40
Bubba H

AKaholic #: 184894

I don't think it's bad looking for what it is. It's just way too expensive for a mystery rifle. AKs with rails and stuff just ain't my cup of tea anyway.
Bubba H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 03:40 PM   #41
DP

AKaholic #: 190448

WOW what a deal!
DP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 11:50 PM   #42
s10nova

AKaholic #: 163662

Check out their badd assss AR's too guys.....an Instagram derpaderpa tactical pistol trainer with no law enforcement experience whatsoever but tons of likes (cuz dad what's important nowadays guys...Instagram likes) is sponsored I believe byb Rebel Arms..I went to.their page and thought..wow...I bet those guns make cleaner holes punched in my paper targets than my cruddy Combloc made AK's and my 2 PSA AR's......
s10nova is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:01 AM   #43
rurallife
gas operated

AKaholic #: 186131

Since I started this Charlie Foxtrot, it seemed only fair to them to ask about their product,

"Good afternoon,

I will address the questions below, but since you emailed us the batch has sold out.

The base parts kit is Polish new production WBP kit. We use the forged trunnion not cast.
The barrel is 4150 CMV, nitride treated US production to our spec.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Team Rebel

On Nov 17, 2017, at 1:39 PM, wrote:

Hello,
Your Elite 47,
Who makes trunnions? Are they forged?
Who makes the barrel?
Who makes carrier and bolt? What are they made of?
Thanks"

So they're using good parts at least. I guess the Kalash magic dust they sprinkle on em must be what ups the price. I figured that they wouldn't say who makes the barrels.
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed.
rurallife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:14 AM   #44
HK-91
Way out of box thinker

AKaholic #: 162925

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurallife View Post
Since I started this Charlie Foxtrot, it seemed only fair to them to ask about their product,

"Good afternoon,

I will address the questions below, but since you emailed us the batch has sold out.

The base parts kit is Polish new production WBP kit. We use the forged trunnion not cast.
The barrel is 4150 CMV, nitride treated US production to our spec.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Team Rebel

On Nov 17, 2017, at 1:39 PM, wrote:

Hello,
Your Elite 47,
Who makes trunnions? Are they forged?
Who makes the barrel?
Who makes carrier and bolt? What are they made of?
Thanks"

So they're using good parts at least. I guess the Kalash magic dust they sprinkle on em must be what ups the price. I figured that they wouldn't say who makes the barrels.
Should have also asked what kind of receiver it was built on. From what I see from his answer it's a WBP minus the RB barrel and who knows what receiver for almost $3k. Good luck with that I'll keep my WBP Classic from Atlantic and buy 2K worth of ammo and mags and I'll bet the sub $1000 Classic is a better gun especially considering the price.
Old 11-18-2017, 01:21 AM   #45
Clown

AKaholic #: 191726
Location: Somewhere in Europe, because people argued on my location, feel free to ask in PM if curious.

Oh my GOD. I almost shat myself from laughter. Who the fuck are these jokers?

”We have already been contacted by procurement agencies for supplying the International SOF and SOCOM community with the REBEL-47™ and hope to get some of these in their hand as well as our civilian customers! ”

Yeah, that’s believable. Lemme just fire up the spaceshuttle I’mma doorgun for with one of the Rebel47’s
Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 03:09 PM   #46
rurallife
gas operated

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-91 View Post
Should have also asked what kind of receiver it was built on. From what I see from his answer it's a WBP minus the RB barrel and who knows what receiver for almost $3k. Good luck with that I'll keep my WBP Classic from Atlantic and buy 2K worth of ammo and mags and I'll bet the sub $1000 Classic is a better gun especially considering the price.
Their cliff notes version of specs in their ad, says they make the receiver.

Like I said, a PT Barnum rifle.
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed.
Old 11-18-2017, 11:03 PM   #47
INFIDEL762
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 185057

Holy shit!

I thought rifle dynamics and Jim Full of shit were bad on the pricing with their U.S. barrel and receiver parts kit builds!
INFIDEL762 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:48 AM   #48
Tankboy
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 183589

I’ll take it.
Tankboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 02:05 AM   #49
Fire4Effect
Tap, rack, bang

AKaholic #: 181925

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
Oh my GOD. I almost shat myself from laughter. Who the fuck are these jokers?

ĒWe have already been contacted by procurement agencies for supplying the International SOF and SOCOM community with the REBEL-47ô and hope to get some of these in their hand as well as our civilian customers! Ē

Yeah, thatís believable. Lemme just fire up the spaceshuttle Iímma doorgun for with one of the Rebel47ís
They used the good old appeal to authority fallacy. Brah, we got government contracts. DDI used the same ploy in these forums.
Old 11-19-2017, 04:16 AM   #50
DP

AKaholic #: 190448

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankboy View Post
Iíll take it.
Lol I will take one too ahahaha
DP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 10:22 AM   #51
Choppa city

AKaholic #: 188753

So, i bought one of these awesome rifles. As soon as i opened the box a perfect, tactical beard grew on my face. Mechanix gloves magically appeared on my hands. Tattoos began to sleeve out my arms, and i uncontrollably started looking left and right over my shoulder like a true operator
Choppa city is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 10:36 AM   #52
Mattylight30
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 172152

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubThumper74 View Post
Because everyone here would bitch incessantly about it costing more than a WASR.

Not singling you out, just throwing that out there.
Um because this rifle will not do anything a WASR can do dolled up in the same kit.
Mattylight30 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 12:21 PM   #53
HEELS357

AKaholic #: 185585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppa city View Post
So, i bought one of these awesome rifles. As soon as i opened the box a perfect, tactical beard grew on my face. Mechanix gloves magically appeared on my hands. Tattoos began to sleeve out my arms, and i uncontrollably started looking left and right over my shoulder like a true operator
Yup! They don't show the 300lb+ mama's boy, still living in their parents basement, that will by it. Also won't show him taking it out with his bros to the country with a couple of old TV's and maybe a PC monitor that he's saved "Trigger Trash," and shoot a whole 40 rds at them. Of course at a limited range, 25', cause they couldn't hit them at 25 yds!!!???

Would of shot more but his fingers hurt from loading the "30 rd Clip"
Old 11-19-2017, 12:52 PM   #54
bignick31985

AKaholic #: 162700

I feel that as crazy as the price is, and an obvious waste of money, it's even more looney that they are SOLD OUT. What the hell..

$2400 Glock 9mm.......wtf. They could at least include the farking RMR for that price...
bignick31985 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 01:03 PM   #55
dan326
Curio & Relic
Contributor

AKaholic #: 169937

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignick31985 View Post
I feel that as crazy as the price is, and an obvious waste of money, it's even more looney that they are SOLD OUT. What the hell..

$2400 Glock 9mm.......wtf. They could at least include the farking RMR for that price...
Should include a can is more like it
dan326 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 02:05 PM   #56
scottyhipockets

AKaholic #: 183252

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignick31985 View Post

They created a unicorn: $3000.00 and not available at this time
scottyhipockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 02:14 PM   #57
Worm
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 170245

Quote:
Lmfao
Old 11-19-2017, 02:18 PM   #58
Lingwendil
Now w/ High-Fructose ASSAULT Gluten

AKaholic #: 177079

Wow the new rifles that The Elders of The Black Sun are building look great

Women are like parking spaces. All the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.
Lingwendil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 06:17 PM   #59
paratrooper101
Veteran Member

AKaholic #: 4790

Sold out is just a marketing ploy. They want you to contact them acting all giddy, "when are your AK's gonna be in stock? Reel em in.
paratrooper101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:52 PM   #60
Ryan Spalding

AKaholic #: 186093

OP how did you stumble upon this shart
Ryan Spalding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:08 AM   #61
rurallife
gas operated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Spalding View Post
OP how did you stumble upon this shart
You know, I'm not sure. One of those blind alleys YouTube look arounds, I think.
Old 11-20-2017, 04:33 AM   #62
raggedwhole!
Banned

AKaholic #: 172787

Quote:
Wow. I had a similar experience. As soon as I opened the box a smoke rolled across my FFL's floor. I immediately got prone and noticed the excellent custom ergonomics of the magpul pg.
raggedwhole! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:45 PM   #63
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -

AKaholic #: 157162

As someone who has a beard, wheres mechanix gloves, and has some forearm tattoos (although not a full sleeve), I approve of the appearance of the gun..........the price is laughable by all means.........and if you want it as shown, its actually more than 3k.......standard cerakote colors are includded in the (2) payments of $1349 (Plus tax and transfer fee).......the "custom camo" shown adds an additional $350 to the cost
Sublimeon24s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 10:31 PM   #64
Clown

Location: Somewhere in Europe, because people argued on my location, feel free to ask in PM if curious.

As someone who has a big beard, mechanix gloves and a lot of arm tatts(no sleeve tho), I too approve of the appearance of this AK, but being built in america, and that ridicilous camo is not something that appeals to me.

Like, this AK looks good, without the camo. But an american made AK is not something I'd want, definately not at this ridicilous joke of a price.

American companies should stick to building AR's and other awesome american rifles like the M14.

Oh, and Sublimeon24s, I even wear ESS and Oakley glasses, AND A BASEBALL CAP WITH VELCRO ON IT! so I'm just half a step away from creating a "tactical beard" youtube channel where I sputter nonsense about guns I don't really know how they work, and invent my own completely useless "Tactical school" and have uncontrollable spasms that cause me to look right and left after every shot I fire.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:42 AM   #65
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown View Post

Oh, and Sublimeon24s, I even wear ESS and Oakley glasses, AND A BASEBALL CAP WITH VELCRO ON IT! so I'm just half a step away from creating a "tactical beard" youtube channel where I sputter nonsense about guns I don't really know how they work, and invent my own completely useless "Tactical school" and have uncontrollable spasms that cause me to look right and left after every shot I fire.

I wear Oakley glasses and have a few hats with Velcro, one proudly supporting the AK Operators Union patch
Old 11-21-2017, 10:20 AM   #66
AdamP123
((((-(-(-_-)-)-))))

AKaholic #: 154955

I wear khaki shorts, flip-flops, and a button-up plaid shirt to the range. This rifle just isn't for me.

Я люблю котов! У меня нет кота, но они очаровательны. Я люблю разговаривать с людьми в парке о своих домашних кошках. Кошки могут быть настолько привередливыми! Вы когда-нибудь задумывались что кошки думают? Много приветствий! Адам.
AdamP123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:44 AM   #67
Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimeon24s View Post
I wear Oakley glasses and have a few hats with Velcro, one proudly supporting the AK Operators Union patch
Damn, this rifle was made for us. We should get it and then make manly sounds as we stand in front of a camera talking complete and utter shit on youtube hoping that the novices that watch are busy looking at how operator we are so they don’t realize we’re talking out of our asses

And then we can get their 2500 glocks too, and always stand like we shat ourselves after every shot, looking over our shoulders. And randomly say things like ”ballistic coefficient” and ”tactical rifle”. Damn, Rebel arms might even sponsor us. Hahahhahaa

Last edited by Clown; 11-21-2017 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:57 AM   #68
Sublimeon24s
- Tactical Operator -

lol
Old 11-21-2017, 05:16 PM   #69
Tankboy
Curio & Relic

AKaholic #: 183589

I don’t like facial hair.